Saturday, May 15, 2010

Recipe - Sorghum Dinner Rolls

Hello,

Since becoming a gluten-free family, I have avoided making dinner rolls. Any attempts at rolls have all been certifiable disasters. I keep trying to tell my children that we don't need to have rolls and that they really aren't healthy, but they aren't buying it. I finally decided to try a roll recipe from my FAVORITE allergy cookbook. Honestly, if you can only buy one food allergy cookbook, this is the one to buy. I have at least 30 different allergy cookbooks (shh! Don't remind my husband.) and this is the one I use the most, as it has the highest success rate. So, I picked the Sorghum recipe and tried it. You may not want to eat the rolls plain, but they do taste great with jelly which was what my children really wanted in the first place! Check out the book for more ideas. The Super Allergy Girl Gluten-Free, Casein-Free, Nut-Free Allergy & Celiac Cookbook: From a Mother Who Knows by Lisa A. Lundy - GO OUT AND BUY IT!

Check out the Garfava roll recipe that I posted from her site.

No comments:

Post a Comment