Saturday, June 12, 2010

Recipe Review - Strawberry Sorbet from The Super Allergry Girl Cookbook




Hello,


I am reviewing the Strawberry Sorbet recipe from The Super Allergy Girl Cookbook. In short, it is amazing, so sweet and tangy on the tongue and so easy to make. I highly recommend making this sorbet. Everyone loved it, and we all wondered how they could call that frozen stuff at the store sorbet. We have been spoiled by the real thing and will never go back!
I cannot wait to make strawberry sorbet ice pops for my kids. They are going to be so much better than the apple juice pops we have been making. Doesn't the picture just remind you of summer? I can't wait to surprise the children with these pops!

For now, I have the sorbet in little plastic containers similar to the ones above. I found them at Wegman's in the fruit preserve section. I believe they were less than $10.00. They freeze well and will be so good for transporting ice cream to birthday parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment