Thursday, June 3, 2010

Recipe Review - Molassas Cookies from The Super Allergy Girl Cookbook

Hello,

If you are looking for a gluten-free Molasses Cookie recipe you may want to check out the recipe in The Super Allergy Girl Cookbook. We had gads of molasses left over from failed attempts at other recipes and I was hoping that maybe my children would love this cookie. But alas, we came up against the ginger problem again (even though I 1/2ed the amount) so even though my daughters numbers have gone down and the doctor says she can eat it, she still cannot stomach the taste of it.

I will let you know that I was very pleasantly surprised at how amazingly soft and chewy these cookies were. My little guy loved them and was thrilled that they were still soft 4-5 days after we had baked them. You can't say that for most allergy free cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment