Saturday, June 12, 2010

Recipe Review - Cherrybrook Kitchen Yellow Cake and White Icing





Hello,
Here are some of the mixes that I use from Cherrybrook Kitchens. Well, I have never used the pre-made icing, but I posted it here in case you might be more likely to use prepared icing rather than making your own. These cupcakes are so easy to make, but very hard to find. At this point I can only get them through the Cherrybrook Kitchen site or Whole Foods. Amazon does not carry them yet and although I have tried to get Wegmans to carry them that hasn't happened yet either.
My daughter prefers the white or yellow cupcake to the chocolate cupcake, and honestly they are much less messy. The chocolate cupcake is very crumbly and leaves her with chocolate crumbs all over her teeth. Not very pretty at a birthday party. So, while the chocolate cupcake tastes great and is easy to find, I am now trying to pack the less messy version when we go to birthday parties. I hope you will enjoy it as well.
http://www.amazon.com/ - Look up Cherrybrook Kitchens.



















No comments:

Post a Comment